Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Over the last 3 months we've been busy working on building
fastlane.ci- a completely open source, self-hosted, mobile-optimized CI system, powered by fastlane.
We strongly believe in making continuous integration systems for mobile app developers better. While CI is a solved problem for backend and frontend applications, mobile ecosystems saw almost no improvements in their workflows. Three years ago we solved the problem of mobile app deployment with fastlane so that developers could automate nearly every single aspect of their daily development workflow. The only missing piece was a simple and reliable CI system. When it comes to CI, mobile app developers face some unique challenges, like having to use unreliable closed-source tools and web services.
So, we designed fastlane.ci following our opinionated core principals:
- Native fastlane integration: Already use fastlane?
fastlane.ciwill work right out of the box for you
- Mobile first, mobile only: For now, we're focusing exclusively on building the best CI system for mobile app devs
- Open source: Just like fastlane,
fastlane.ciis open source and community driven
- Built in the open: Together with all of you, MIT licensed
- Git first: 100% of your configuration files are stored in git, wherever you want
- Configuration files first: Human readable and editable config files, fully transparent
- Self hosted: You should be able to own your CI systems, and scale up as needed
- Adapters: Store your configuration and artifacts on services you already use, like GitHub or your own git server
- Visual interface: Thanks to
fastlane.ciyou'll be able to benefit from fastlane without having to use the terminal
Announcing the first fastlane.ci Alpha release
We’ve been using fastlane.ci successfully for fastlane.ci for the last few weeks, and it’s been a blast
- fastlane.ci is still in rather early development with various rough edges
- No support for fastlane plugins yet
- Onboarding process isn’t as smooth as we want it to be, but should improve in the next few weeks
- Open the Terminal on the Mac you want to run as
git clone https://github.com/fastlane/ci
gem install bundler
bundle exec rackup -p 8080 --env production
- Open localhost:8080 in your web browser
- Follow the onboarding instructions in your browser. In particular you'll have to create a separate GitHub account that will be used for all bot activities
Please send feedback our way by creating a GitHub issue, every information is useful
We’d love to work with you - fastlane.ci is a community driven project and we’re excited about every new person helping out!