Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Fat Free CRM wiki!
Fat Free CRM is open source Ruby on Rails-based customer relationship management
(CRM) platform designed for small teams.
This wiki is used to generate the documentation at guides.fatfreecrm.com.
Please feel free to contribute!
- An introduction to Fat Free CRM.
Setup Linux or Mac OS
- Installing Fat Free CRM on Linux or Mac OS X
- Setting up a Heroku instance for Fat Free CRM
Setup Microsoft Windows
- Installing Fat Free CRM on Microsoft Windows
Upgrading Fat Free CRM
- Notes on the important changes between different version of Fat Free CRM
Loading Demo Data
- Load sample data to test out Fat Free CRM
- Configure your Fat Free CRM installation
Running as a Rails Engine
- Run Fat Free CRM within a separate Rails application
- Email Dropbox
- Rake Command Reference
- Available Plugins
- Creating Custom Field Plugins
- Providing Feedback
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Using Zeus to speed up development
- Running tests
- Creating a plugin
- Lazy Load Hooks
- Callback Hooks
- Localization Guidelines
- The Countries Problem and How to Fix It
- Translating Fat Free CRM