GLSVG TODO LIST
- Fill-rule (nonzero & evenodd)
- Inherited styles
- "use" element
- stroke-linecap ("butt", "round", "square")
- stroke-linejoin ("miter", "round", "bevel")
- Draw lines as triangle strip (instead of triangle fan)
- [*] Patterns
- Support creating a texture from SVG file
- Support moving interior SVG path transforms
- Support rendering interior SVG path transforms separately
- Rounded rectangles
- Clipping paths
- Radial gradient focal points
- Text tag. Would need some sort of good font library to do this.
- Marker tag. Useful?
- color-rendering tag for optimization. (Maybe fall back to vertex coloring on optimize for speed?)
- Raster images. Useful?