SEEDChecker is a Java tool that can periodically check if a SEED is available for a certain 3DS title
First of all make sure you have Java installed. You can download it here
- With Java installed run the tool.
- Enter the TitleID of the title you want to start checking
- Enter country following the ISO Alpha 2 code, examples are JP for Japan and US for United Stated.
- You can find all ISO Alpha 2 country codes [here] (http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/country_code_list.htm).
- Finally select the interval at which you want the tool to check the server and hit the button. A new window will pop up which will produce a log of events. Assuming you are checking for a SEED that is not available it will mostly tell you just that, once it is available however it will download it and tell you the download location.
- The download location will by default always be
your user directory/downloads/TitleID.dat.
- For example
Ready made builds of the latest version can always be found under Releases. Click here to go there
If you desire to compile the source yourself you need [Java SE Development Kit] (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html) as well as a Java compatible IDE such as netbeans or IntelliJ IDEA. Open the project in the IDE of your choose and build it from there by whichever method the IDE uses.
Buy me a donut
This project is open source and always will be, even if I don't get donations. That said, I know there are people out there that may still want to donate just to show their appreciation so this is for you guys. Thanks in advance!
I accept donations through PayPal, BitCoin, Ethereum and LiteCoin. You can use the buttons below to donate through your method of choice
|Donate with PayPal|