Latest ADB Fastboot and USB driver installer tool
ADB Fastboot and USB driver installer tool for windows (Always installs the latest version)
OS Requirements: Windows 7 and above
- Connect the phone in USB Debugging mode with MTP or File Transfer Option Selected, for Proper USB Drivers Installation [optional step, recommended]
- Double click on Latest-ADB-Installer.bat to start the installation process.
- Press OK in confirmation dialog shown in phone during Installation.[only required, if step1 is done]
- After the installation is done, Open Command Prompt( Go to Start Menu -> Type command Prompt -> Press Enter) and you can type adb and fastboot commands there.
Note for Beginners: Just Paste your files (twrp etc, if any) at Desktop, type 'cd desktop' (without quotes) in command prompt and press Enter and Now enter your ADB and Fastboot commands in there
- If fastboot mode is not getting detected after installation, just connect your phone in fastboot mode and then run the installer tool again.
- In Window 10, you will see Blue color box, during installation, click on More Info and click Run/Run anyway to start Installation.
Download Link: Click Here
XDA Thread: Click Here
Youtube Link: Click Here
- To Update the ADB,Fastboot and USB drivers again, just rerun the Tool.
Please Consider sharing this with others, to save their time
TODO: Integrate travis CI, to test the code on all versions of Windows starting from win7 to latest version and then deploy it.