- rdomino 4 brings the kindness of ruby to IBM Lotus Domino via COM wrapping
- sublime_sonic_pi 2 Command sonic Pi from sublime
- sublime_ExternalREPL 2 Sublime 3 Plugin to send lines of code to any REPL running in exteral Console (ConEmu or tmux)
- graph 1 Graph is a type of hash that outputs in graphviz's dot format. It comes with a command-line interface that is easily pluggable.
- couchdb_sync 1 gruntplugin which uploads a directory tree into one couch document with many attachments
Repositories contributed to
- SublimeText/PowerShell 160 Support for the MS PowerShell programming language.
- SuaveIO/suave 466 Suave is a simple web development F# library providing a lightweight web server and a set of combinators to manipulate route flow and task composition.
- elm-lang/elm-lang.org 633 The full source for http://elm-lang.org/, the home-page of the Elm programming language. Open sourced as a way to teach people how to write and serve Elm code. Follow the instructions in README.md …
- wbond/package_control_channel 898 Default channel file for Package Control. Follow the directions at:
- celluloid/celluloid 3,192 Actor-based concurrent object framework for Ruby
Contributions in the last year 77 total Feb 9, 2015 – Feb 9, 2016
Longest streak 3 days December 10 – December 12
Current streak 0 days Last contributed