The following features were added or improved:
- Custom and host local facts are now sorted by name
- Updates in the python packages that ansible-cmdb depends on.
- Improvements to the uninstall procedures.
The following bug fixes were made:
- Fixes in how columns are displayed
- Fixes in how custom and host local facts are parsed and displayed.
- Fixes in the markdown template that prevented rendering if there were no host vars.
- Various fixes in the html_fancy templates
- Several fixes that prevented ansible-cmdb from properly working on systems with only Python v3.x
- Bug fix in the RPM package that prevented installation on some Redhat / Centos versions.