Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The following features were added or improved:
- Custom and host local facts are now sorted by name
- Updates in the python packages that ansible-cmdb depends on.
- Improvements to the uninstall procedures.
The following bug fixes were made:
- Fixes in how columns are displayed
- Fixes in how custom and host local facts are parsed and displayed.
- Fixes in the markdown template that prevented rendering if there were no host vars.
- Various fixes in the html_fancy templates
- Several fixes that prevented ansible-cmdb from properly working on systems with only Python v3.x
- Bug fix in the RPM package that prevented installation on some Redhat / Centos versions.