Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Allow pre-auth through REMOTE_USER header. This allows a front-end webserver such as Apache to preform basic / LDAP / SAML authentication for Scriptform.
- Passwords are now censored in the audit log.
- Most form fields now allow for a "default_value" field.
- Checkboxes weren't lined up properly.
- A systemd service unit file is now included.
- The documentation has received various updates regarding security and troubleshooting.
- A bug was fixed in the handling of usernames causing anonymous forms to be displayed when logged in, if only one authenticated and one unauthenticated form were present.
- Changed the default listening port from 80 to 8081 and updated documentation.
- Fixed documentation regarding how to call Scriptform.
This release features the following changes:
- Improved form configuration loading error messages.
- Passwords containing a ':' caused problems.
- When incorrect redirects were done, or if the user specified an URL starting with two slashes, Scriptform would show a 500 error.
- When stopping or restarting Scriptform, a harmless error about missing arguments to _cleanup() would be shown in the log file.
- Various updates to the documentation and examples.