- decides the satisfiability of Boolean combinations of linear inequalities involving probabilities of classical propositional formulas. In other words, it's a satisfiability solver for Fagin et al. probabilistic logic 
python ggenpsat.py -i ifile -o ofile to run the program on
- input file ifile
- output the the smt-lib translation file ofile.
Input file format
The solver accepts input files in a similar format to standard smt-lib:
One example of this format is the following
(define x::Bool) (define y::Bool) (assertprop (or (not x) x)) (assert (= (pr (not (<=> (xor x y) y))) (/ 1 2))) (assert (or (= (pr y) 0) (= (pr y) 1))) (check)
which corresponds to the GGenPSAT problem
- v0.1 -- Initial release in December 2016
-  C. Caleiro, F. Casal, and A. Mordido. Classical Generalized Probabilistic Satisfiability. PDF, Proceedings of the Twenty-Sixth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Main track. Pages 908-914, IJCAI-17, 2017.
-  R. Fagin, J. Y. Halpern, and N. Megiddo. A logic for reasoning about probabilities. Inf. Comput., 87(1-2):78–128, 1990.