Simple, stateless Fcash coin blockchain explorer, via RPC. Built with Node.js, express, bootstrap-v4.
This tool is intended to be a simple, stateless, self-hosted explorer for the Fcash coin blockchain, driven by RPC calls to your own fcashd node. This tool is easy to run but lacks features compared to full-fledged (stateful) explorers.
I built this tool because I wanted to use it myself. Whatever reasons one might have for running a full node (trustlessness, technical curiosity, etc) it's helpful to appreciate the "fullness" of a node.
- List of recent blocks
- Browse blocks by height, in ascending or descending order
- View block details
- View transaction details, with navigation backward via spent outputs
- View raw JSON output used to generate most pages
- Mempool/unconfirmed transaction counts by fee (sat/B)
- Install and run a full, archiving node - instructions. Ensure that your node has full transaction indexing enabled (
txindex=1) and the RPC server enabled (
- Synchronize your node with the Fcash network.
- Clone this repo
npm installto install all required dependencies
- Optional: Uncomment the "fcashd" section in env.js to automatically connect to the target node.
npm startto start the local server
- Navigate to http://127.0.0.1:3002/
- Connect using the RPC credentials for your target Fcash node (if you didn't edit env.js in Step 3)