LIBCDS 2 - A Compressed Data Structure Library
LIBCDS 2 is the re-coding of LIBCDS with these goals:
- 64-Bit support to allow for larger, single structures.
- Improve code readability
- Include unit tests (googletest)
- Improve documentation
Further long-term goals include:
- Introduce missing types to the library.
- Provide packages for common GNU/Linux distributions, and other OSs.
- Provide the option of installing it as a shared library (easing compilation and updates).
- Wrappers for popular programming languages.
Some useful project links are below:
- LIBCDS 2 GitHub project
- LIBCDS 2 Wiki
- LIBCDS 2 Issues
- Original LIBCDS Site
- LIBCDS 2 Developers Google Group
If you make changes to autoconf files (configure.ac or Makefile.am files), please rerun autoconf like so:
autoreconf -vif --no-recursive.
When you commit, it is useful to give a good message.
The code tries to follow this style guide C++ Style Guide.
Before commiting, please make sure you run all tests and 'make cpplint/indent' to check for style errors.