Bliss Initramfs 8.0.0
Jonathan Vasquez (fearedbliss)
Designed for Gentoo Linux
An utility that generates an initramfs image with all files and dependencies needed to boot your Gentoo Linux system installed on OpenZFS. This program was designed as a simple alternative to genkernel for this use case.
All you need to do is run the utility, select the options you want "a-la-carte", and then tell the initramfs via your bootloader parameters in what order you want those features to be trigered in. Check the USAGE file for examples.
Released under the Apache License 2.0
Please have the following installed:
- dev-lang/python 3.6+
- sys-fs/udev OR sys-fs/eudev OR sys-apps/systemd (UUIDs, Labels, etc)
- sys-apps/kbd (Keymap support)
- sys-fs/zfs (ZFS support)
- sys-fs/cryptsetup (LUKS support)
- app-crypt/gnupg (GPG Encrypted Keyfile used for LUKS)
- app-arch/gzip (initramfs compression)
For more information/instructions check the USAGE file.
Before submitting a patch, make sure to run
black on the code.