A curated list of awesome things related to FeathersJS
- Projects Using Feathers
- Mobile Clients
- JS Clients
- The FeathersJS Youtube playlist
- FeathersJS Real-Time Chat App - Tutorial
- Fullstack Feathersjs and React Web App
Articles and Blog Posts
- Feathers Cheatsheet
- Integrating Nuxt into your Feathers Application
- How to do server side rendering with Feathers.js and Next.js
- Russian artiçle - Связи между таблицами sequelize в FeathersJS
- Feathers Chat
- Feathers React Native Chat
- Feathers-Vuex (Vue.js) Chat
- Best Buy API Playground
- Feathers + Quasar
- Feathers + Apollo
- Feathers 2 + Vue 2 + SSR + Email Verification
- Feathers 2 + Vue 2 + Email Verification + Cordova + Framework 7
- Feathers + React + Mobx
- Feathers + React + Webpack
- Observables with Angular2 and FeathersJS
- Feathers + React + Redux + Webpack + local auth. Production quality.
- Live query. Mirror part of a DB on the client.
- Feathers + React + Redux + Webpack + complete auth + offline mode (ideal for production)
- Build a CRUD App Using React, Redux and FeathersJS
- feathers-nuxt - A sample/starter for server-side rendered Vue.js + Feathers applications that supports user authentication
- Passwordless Auth Example Using feathers-authentication-management
- Feathers + Forest Admin example - An example for integrating Feathers with Forest admin.
- Feathers + Next.js
Projects Using Feathers
- Equibit Group
- J.A.B. Property Investments
- Work ID
Authentication and Authorization
feathers-accounts - Token-Based User Account System for FeathersJS (configure).
feathers-authentication-management - User email verification and password reset capabilities to local feathers-authentication (service)
feathers-authentication-compatibility - Keep
v0.xclients compatible with
- feathers-hooks-rediscache - API endpoint caching with Redis.
amity-mongodb - Use various FeatherJS services to manage a MongoDB server with Amity.
feathers-blob - Feathers abstract blob store service (service)
feathers-blueprints - Add some of the Sails.js blueprints functionality to Feathers. (configure)
feathers-bookshelf - A bookshelf ORM service adapter (service)
feathers-dynamodb - Work in progress - help wanted!
feathers-filemaker - Filemaker adapter for feathers.js
feathers-linvodb - Create an LinvoDB Service for FeatherJS. (service)
feathers-mongo-collections - MongoDB collections service for FeathersJS. (service)
feathers-mongo-databases - Create a MongoDB database service for FeathersJS. (service)
feathers-mongodb-management - Manage MongoDB users, databases and collections using FeathersJS services.
feathers-mongodb-revisions - This Feathers database adapter extends the basic MongoDB adapter, adding revision support. (service)
feathers-mongodb-fuzzy-search - Add fuzzy search to your mongodb service queries
feathers-nedb-dump - Middleware for Feathers.js - dumps and restores NeDB database for a given service (middleware)
feathers-orm-service - Easily create an Object Relational Mapping Service for Featherjs.
feathers-rethinky - Thinky.js RethinkDB Adaptor for Feathers JS
feathers-seeder - Straightforward data seeder for FeathersJS services.
feathers-skypager - A skypager ORM service adapter (service)
feathers-solr - Solr Adapter for Feathersjs
nextql-feathers - Featherjs plugin for NextQL-Yet Another Data Query Language. Equivalent GraphQL but much more simple
- feathers-swagger - Add documentation to your Feathers services and feed them to Swagger UI. (configure)
Email and SMS
- feathers-mailer - Feathers mailer service using nodemailer (service)
- feathers-hooks-commons - Collection of useful Feathers hooks.
- feathers-hooks-csvtoarray - Feathers hook for converting a comma-delimited list to an Array of strings.
- feathers-hooks-jsonapify - Feathers hook for outputting data in a JSON-API-compliant way.
- feathers-populate-hook - Feathers hook to populate multiple fields with n:m, n:1 or 1:m relations. (hook)
- feathers-transform-hook - Feathers hook for transform hook.data parameters (hook)
- feathers-virtual-attribute-hook - Feathers hook for add virtual attributes to your service response (hook)
- mostly-feathers - Convert your Feathers APIs into microservices
- mostly-feathers-rest - Expose your microservice as a RESTful API
- feathers-cluster - Easily take advantage of multi-core systems for Feathers. (configure)
- feathers-sync - Synchronize service events between application instances using MongoDB publish/subscribe (configure)
- feathers-batch - Batch multiple Feathers service calls into one (service)
- feathers-distributed - Distribute your Feathers services as microservices
- feathers-services-instagram-feed - A service that allows to fetch a given user's Instagram feed via its public endpoints.
- feathers-tests-fake-app-users - Fake some feathers dependencies in service unit tests. Starter for your customized fakes (service)
feathers-socketcluster - Use SocketCluster for client/server communication. Not published.
feathers-bootstrap - Feathers application bootstrap and configuration using JSON files
feathers-generator - A Metalsmith based generator using
feathers-fs - Use the FeathersJS service interface to read and write data in the file system.
feathers-hooks-utils - Utility library for writing Feathersjs hooks. (hooks)
feathers-versionate - Utility for creating and working with nested service paths.
feathers-findone - Adds a .findOne() method to services in Feathers.js
- feathers-hooks-validate-joi - Feathers hook utility for schema validation, sanitization and client notification using Joi. (hook)
- feathers-hook-validation-jsonschema - Validate Feathers resources using JSON Schema. (hook)
- feathers-tcomb - validate feathers services using tcomb (app.service)
- feathers-validate-hook - Feathers hook for validate json-schema with is-my-json-valid (hook)
- feathers-validator - A validator for Feathers services. (service)
The Feathers client works with React Native but here is a collection of native libraries/SDKs.
- FeathersjsClientSwift - An iOS client written in Swift.
- Feathers - Feathers compliant SDK written in Swift 3. Supports rest and socket providers.
- @feathersjs/client - All of the main client packages rolled into one.
- feathers-reactive - Live query streams for Feathers. Turns a Feathers service call into an RxJS observables that automatically updates on real-time events.
- can-connect-feathers - Feathers client library for DoneJS (feathers-client)
- canjs-feathers - CanJS model implementation that connects to Feathers services through feathers-client. (feathers-client)
- donejs-feathers - A generator to quickly add FeathersJS to your DoneJS project. Includes Auth! (generator)
React and Redux
- feathers-action - use feathers services with redux (connector)
- feathers-action-creators - redux action creators for feathers services
- feathers-action-reducer - redux reducer for feathers service actions
- feathers-action-types - flux action types for feathers services (connector)
- feathers-react-redux - Unofficial Feathers bindings for React-Redux.
- feathers-reduxify-services - Wrap Feathers services so they work transparently and perfectly with Redux.
- feathers-reduxify-authentication - Wrap Feathers.authentication so it works with Redux, and with auth packages for React-Router.
- feathers-vuex - Integration of Feathers services with your Vuex store.
- vue-syncers-feathers - Synchronises feathers services with vue objects, updated in real time (connector)
- vue-feathers - A plugin for Vuejs 1.x & 2.x to easily access your feathers services.
- ng-feathers - Feathers client for AngularJS. FeatherJS for plain old AngularJS (1.X)
- aurelia-feathersjs-socket-demo - Aurelia app (built with Aurelia-CLI) connected to Feathers server application via websockets (socket.io)
- feathers-mithril - Connect feathers.js to mithril.js (connector)