A fun way to visualize influence in the game of Go.
Most of the controls are on the left side of the screen. In addition to those, you can press:
- Right click: undo
- Left/Right arrow keys: undo/redo
- O: Open a SGF file
- Home/End: Go to the start/end of moves.
- W/B: Place white/black stones.
- R: Remove stones
- A: Set alternating stones.
- Space: Toggle heatmap
- H: Toggle hiding the stones on the board.
I made this project for fun over two days. You're welcome to browse or modify the code, but I can't promise that the code is easy to understand.