This repository contains some worked examples of how to use the Federated Data Sharing Common API, especially when developing analysis plans that require setting up containerised scripts.
The examples have been defined for the work in progress Version 1.1.0 of the Common API.
- Please refer to the Common API for details of the API itself.
- The User Guide provides background information on how to use the examples
Links to worked examples will be added here:
- Using Postman to query a federated data sharing node.
- Summarising data with a profiling script - an example in Python
- Creating charts for all numeric variables - an example in R
- Matching SNPs - an example combining data from multiple nodes with a genomic flavour, in Python.
- RMarkdown Report - an example processing R Markdown remotely