Bodhi 2.4.0 is a feature and bugfix release.
- #999: The web interface now displays whether an update has autopush enabled.
- #1191: Autopush is now disabled on any update that receives authenticated negative karma.
- #1246: Bodhi now links to Koji builds via TLS instead of plaintext.
- Some usage examples have been added to the
- Bodhi's server package has a new script called
bodhi-clean-old-mashesthat can recursively delete any folders with names that end in a dash followed by a string that can be interpreted as a float, sparing the newest 10 by lexigraphical sorting. This should help release engineers keep the Koji mashing folder clean.
- There is now a
bodhi.client.bindingsmodule provided by the Bodhi client package. It contains Python bindings to Bodhi's REST API.
bodhiCLI now prints autokarma and thresholds when displaying updates.
bodhi-pushnow has a
- There are now man pages for
- #902: Users' e-mail addresses will now be updated when they log in to Bodhi.
#908: The masher now tests for
repomd.xmlinstead of the directory that contains it.
- #1018: Users can now only upvote an update once.
- #1009: Only comment on non-autokarma updates when they meet testing requirements.
- #1048: Autokarma can no longer be set to NULL.
- #1064: Users can now be more fickle than ever about karma.
- #1065: Critical path updates can now be free of past negative karma ghosts.
- #1094: Bodhi now comments on non-autokarma updates after enough time has passed.
bodhi-pushnow does not crash when users abort a push.
bodhi-pushnow does not print updates when resuming a push.
- #1146: Bodhi now says "Log in" and "Log out" instead of "Login" and "Logout".
- #1201: Bodhi now configures the Koji client to retry, which should help make the masher more reliable.
#1262: Bodhi is now compatible with
- #1408195: The bodhi cli no longer prints update JSON when setting the request.
- Bodhi's signed handler now skips builds that were not assigned to a release.
- The comps file is now cloned into an explicit path during mashing.
- The buildsystem is now locked during login.
- A great deal of tests were written for Bodhi. Test coverage is now up to 81% and is enforced by the test suite.
- Bodhi's server code is now PEP-8 compliant.
- The docs now contain contribution guidelines.
- The build system will now fail with a useful Exception if used without being set up.
- The Vagrantfile is a good bit fancier, with hostname, dnf caching, unsafe but performant disk I/O, and more.
- The docs now include a database schema image.
- Bodhi is now run by systemd in the Vagrant guest.
- The Vagrant environment now has several helpful shell aliases and a helpful MOTD to advertise them to developers.
- The development environment now uses Fedora 25 by default.
- The test suite is less chatty, as several unicode warnings have been fixed.
- Bodhi server now depends on click for
The following contributors submitted patches for Bodhi 2.4.0:
- Trishna Guha
- Patrick Uiterwijk
- Jeremy Cline
- Till Mass
- Josef Sukdol
- Clement Verna
- Ankit Raj Ojha
- Randy Barlow