Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- The database migrations have been trimmed in this release. To upgrade to this version of Bodhi
from a version prior to 2.3, first upgrade to Bodhi 2.3, 2.4, or 2.5, run the database
migrations, and then upgrade to this release.
- Bodhi cookies now expire, but cookies created before 2.6.0 will not automatically expire. To
expire all existing cookies so that only expiring tickets exist, you will need to change
authtkt.secretto a new value in your settings file.
- zope.sqlalchemy is no longer a required dependency (#1414).
- WebOb is no longer a directly required dependency, though it is still indirectly required through
- The web UI footer has been restyled to fit better with the new theme (#1366).
- A link to documentation has been added to the web UI footer (#1321).
- The bodhi CLI now supports editing updates (#937).
- The CLI's
USERNAMEenvironment variable is now documented, and its
- The icons that we introduced in the new theme previously didn't have titles.
Consequently, a user might not have know what these icons meant. Now if a user
hovers over these icons, they get a description of what they mean, for
example: "This is a bugfix update" or "This update is in the critial path"
- Update pages with lots of updates look cleaner (#1351).
- Update page titles are shorter now for large updates (#957).
- Add support for alternate architectures to the MasherThread.wait_for_sync() (#1343).
- Update lists now also include type icons next to the updates (5983d99).
- Testing updates use a consistent label color now (6233064).
- openQA results are now displayed in the web ui (450dbaf).
- Bodhi cookies now expire. There is a new
authtkt.timeoutsetting that sets Bodhi's session
lifetime, defaulting to 1 day.
- Comments that don't carry karma don't count as a user's karma vote (#829).
- The web UI now uses the update alias instead of the title so editors of large updates can click
the edit button (#1161).
- Initialize the bugtracker in
main()instead of on import so that docs can be built without
installing Bodhi (#1359).
- Make the release graph easier to read when there are many datapoints (#1172).
- Bodhi's testing approval comment now respects the karma reset event (#1310).
copynow lazily load the configuration (#1423).
- A new automated PEP-257 test has been introduced to enforce docblocks across the codebase.
Converting the code will take some time, but the code will be expanded to fully support PEP-257
eventually. A few modules have now been documented.
- Test coverage is now 84%.
- The Vagrant environment now has vim with a simple vim config to make sure spaces are used instead
of tabs (#1372).
- The Package database model has been converted into a single-table inheritance model, which will
aid in adding multi-type support to Bodhi. A new RpmPackage model has been added (#1392).
- The database initialization code is unified (e9a2604).
- The base model class now has a helpful query property (8167f26).
- .pyc files are now removed when running the tests in the dev environment (9e9adb6).
- An unused inherited column has been dropped from the builds table (e8a95b1).
The following contributors submitted patches for Bodhi 2.6.0:
- Jeremy Cline
- Ryan Lerch
- Clement Verna
- Caleigh Runge-Hottman
- Bianca Nenciu
- Adam Williamson
- Ankit Raj Ojha
- Jason Taylor
- Randy Barlow