- Enhances the default Contao search
- Uses the Levenshtein algorithm
- Ignores typing errors by showing alternate words e.g "Mannnheim" shows "Mannheim", "Räferenzn" shows "Referenzen"
- Shows "Did you mean..." on search results page
- Transliterates all special characters for example "o" = "ö", "ê" = "e"
- Added word stoplists for german and english to provide better search results
- SearchIndexer now also indexes OpenGraph image tags.
- SearchIndexer saves transliterated Version of all words
- Shows thumbnail for each search result
- Search in all languages, not only the current selected
- Add multiple page roots to search for (default is one)
Works on: Contao > 3.1.5
Tested on: Contao 3.1.5, Contao 3.3.3, Contao 3.4.0
- Download Repository, extract Folder and rename to "zCearchPro"
- Copy Folder to /system/modules/
- Clear "Internal Cache" and "Search Index" under "System Maintenance"
- Update Database in Contao Extension Manager
- Enable CearchPro in Contao search engine module
- Rebuild Search Index
CearchPro by feedback media design is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on a work at https://github.com/contao/core.