Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Added AudioFocusChange Listener
- Fixed logging crash caused by null pointer.
- Updated target to android 28.
- Play started event now proceeds state change to STATE_PLAYING event.
- Removed option to use background threads, due to thread policy of exoplayer this is no longer viable to support.
- Default flavour now uses exoplayer version 2.9.0
- exoDefault now uses Java 8 because of exoplayer 2.9.0
- Add javadoc to the library.
- Mock Location api for testing international playlists.
- never restart playback automatically after AUDIOFOCUS_LOSS
PlayerService.initialize()is called, call
FeedAudioPlayer created on previous
pause()is called after player has lost audio focus, don't resume playback when
audio focus is regained.
- Previously, AvailabilityListener.onPlayerUnavailable would be called even if local offline
music was available. Now, onPlayerAvailabie is called if local offline music is available
streaming music is not.
- improve switching between streaming/offline stations
- prevent some network calls from being cancelled
- new FeedAudioPlayer.Builder class for creating FeedAudioPlayer instances
- support for client id switching
- new StationList class to support finding stations by 'options' metadata
- support for offline stations
- documentation review and cleanup
- Update ExoPlayer minimum buffer size to 10 minutes to work around loading/buffering issues
Feed FM Android Sdk
To Build with maven add any one of the following dependencies in your build file depending on which Exoplayer version you want to use.
To build with AAR instead of Maven add following dependencies to your app.
Replace X.X with version of exoplayer you are using, and use corresponding aar.
- Fixed null pointer error in library when internet disconnected.