Glamorous Toolkit (GT)
Glamorous Toolkit is a live notebook. A fancy code editor. A software analysis platform. A data visualization engine. A knowledge management system. All in one.
The current repository embodies the second generation of GT and it is comprised of a set of distinct components:
- Inspector: the moldable inspector.
- Lepiter: the multi-language notebook + knowledge management.
- Debugger: the moldable debugger for Pharo.
- Coder: the moldable coder for Pharo.
- Transcript: a rethinking of the classic Transcript taking advantage of the moldable text editor from Bloc.
- FileBrowser: the file browser.
- Visualizer: a set of visualization engines on top of Bloc.
- Examples: the engine for example-driven development.
- Completer: the moldable completion engine.
- Phlow: the browsing engine.
- Releaser: the engine that allows us to manage and release deeply nested projects.
- Remote: the engine for interaction with remote runtimes.
- Presenter: the engine for live slide-based storytelling.
- Clipboard: a component for working with the clipboard.
- GlamorousToolkit4Pharo: the environment for Pharo.
- GlamorousToolkit4Git: the environment for manipulating Git.
- GlamorousToolkit4Smacc: the environment for creating, debugging and testing SmaCC-based parsers.
- GlamorousToolkit4PetitParser2: the environment for creating, debugging and testing PetitParser2-based parsers.
- GlamorousToolkit4Famix3: the environment and dedicated algorithms for source code analysis.
- GlamorousToolkit4XMLSupport: the extensions for manipulating and browsing XML.
- GlamorousToolkit4Jenkins: the extensions for browsing Jenkins.
- Demos: a set of demos for Glamorous Toolkit.
- XDoc: a container for arbitrary executable documents.
Glamorous Toolkit is based on graphical stack made of:
- Brick: the widget set.
- Bloc: the graphical framework.
- Sparta: the graphical canvas, including bindings for the Skia graphics library.
- Glutin: the connection to the Glutin Rust library for managing windows and OpenGL contexts.
How to install
Please download it via the instructions available at: https://gtoolkit.com/download.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/feenkcom
Chat with us: https://discord.gg/FTJr9gP
Watch our videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClLZHVq_-2D2-iI4rA2O8Ug