dj-mongo-reader is a Django application can be used to query MongoDB via AJAX requests and render result with several customization options.
- Install from PyPi
pip install dj-mongo-reader
- Install from source code
- download code
git clone https://github.com/feifangit/dj-mongo-reader.git
python setup.py install
- Able to send
collstatscommands to MongoDB via designated URL
- Basic HTML pages included, only few code is needed to work with your existing CSS framework
- Pagination implemented, you can customize record number show in each page
- Permission check, you can deny a data fetching request based on user's permission and the query(database, collection, command, criteria).
- Pick up some keys of the record to fill the table, leave complete record in detail dialog
- Assign display names for keys in MongoDB record
- export MongoDB data to CSV file (use it carefully for larage amount of records)
DEMO and Document
A Django application runs on heroku.
- Functionality: A query form and result table included.
- UI: Bootstrap 3 applied.