Source code for my personal website.
- Jekyll, the engine behind GitHub Pages.
- Sass, a CSS pre-processor.
- Bourbon, a Sass Mixin library.
- Neat, a responsive semantic grid framework for Sass and Bourbon.
- Formspree for sending e-mails through the contact form.
Unfortunately, Jekyll messes the indentation and adds a lot of blank lines to the produced HTML/CSS content. I couldn't find a solution for this issue that is compatible with GitHub Pages.
Fonts being used (available at Google Fonts):
- Source Sans Pro
- Source Code Pro
Icons being used:
- Install Ruby with Bundler.
- Install dependencies from
$ bundle install
- Start jekyll:
$ bundle exec jekyll serve
http://localhost:4000on your browser