|Travis (Linux build)|
|AppVeyor (Windows build and deployment)|
|Coveralls (test coverage)|
SonarQube PL/SQL Community plugin
This plugin adds PL/SQL and Oracle SQL support to the SonarQube. SonarQube is an open platform to manage code quality. This project supports SonarQube 5.6 and newer.
- Download the latest release or the latest sonar-plsql-open-plugin-*-SNAPSHOT.jar from AppVeyor into the SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory;
- Restart your SonarQube server;
- Navigate to the Update Center (/updatecenter). The Update Center should list "PL/SQL (Community)" on the tab "Installed Plugins";
- Run an analysis with SonarQube Scanner.
You are welcome to contribute. PL/SQL and Oracle SQL are big languages and there are many pieces missing in the grammar.
Running the integration tests
There are two sets of integration tests:
- plugin: checks if the metrics are imported correctly in SonarQube
- ruling: checks the quality of parser and rules against real-world code
To run the integrations tests, first update the submodules:
git submodule update --init --recursive
Build the plugin:
mvn clean package
Then run the tests:
mvn test -Pit -Dsonar.runtimeVersion=LATEST_RELEASE -Dmaven.test.redirectTestOutputToFile=false
If you're looking for PL/SQL support in SonarQube, there is also the commercial plugin from SonarSource.