A Super Fast UDP Proxy that works as a NAT (has support to multiple clients) written in Golang.
- Super Fast
- Can Handle Multiple Clients
- Act as a NAT
- Dynamic upstreams
- Multiple upstreams
- GO 1.7
$ ./bin/udpx --help A fast UDP proxy that support multiple clients and dynamic upstreams Usage: udpx [command] Available Commands: start starts UDP proxy version Print the version number of UDPX Use "udpx [command] --help" for more information about a command.
- Add config
- Add command
- Add tests infrastructure
- Travis CI and Code Coverage
- Support to multiple upstreams
- Dynamically resolve upstreams
- Dynamically add proxies
- Dynamically remove proxies
- Resolve new upstream addr if it changes
- Make timeout logic faster by making less updates
- Zap has a leak, maybe use another logger
- Dynamically added proxies must be shared my multiple udpx instances
- Can persist upstreams
- Print statistics of messages sent and clients active /sec
- Persist proxy state between reboots?
- Performance tests
- Add more tests
- Limit clients?