This is a GitHub repository for JS: The Right Way.
- This is a Jekyll project.
- Each section and sub-section are located in
- Sub-sections have isChild: true in their front matter.
- The navigation and page structure are automatically generated.
How to contribute
- Fork and edit
- Optionally install Ruby with Jekyll gem to preview locally
- Submit pull request for consideration
Contributor Style Guide
- Use American English spelling (primary English repo only)
- Use four (4) spaces to indent text; do not use tabs.
- Wrap all text to 120 characters.