Felipe Oliveira feliperazeek
- geonode 101 Geo is a very basic, but simple and in-progress, geo library for Node.js using Google's Geocode API (V3) for Geocoding and GeoHash for GeoSpatial support.
- playframework-elasticsearch 76 Integrate Elastic Search in a Play! Framework Application. This module uses JPA events to notify Elastic Search of events of their own. It embeds a running Elastic Search instance for Rapid Develop…
- play-rabbitmq 35 Play! Framework RabbitMQ Module - Consume and Produce messages to RabbitMQ. Live Streaming with WebSockets. Live Stats.
- play-github-api-demo 22 Play! Framework Demo Application - Using GitHub API, Sammy.JS with Play!
- log4play 21 Log4j, Knockout.js, WebSockets and Play! Log4Play is a module that provides a log4j appender which publishes log entries to an EventStream. The module also provides an user interface which uses a W…
Contributions in the last year 1 total Mar 1, 2014 – Mar 1, 2015
Longest streak 1 day June 24 – June 24
Current streak 0 days Last contributed