WP GDPR Cookie Notice
Simple performant cookie consent notice that supports AMP, Web Stories, granular cookie control and live preview customization.
The cookie notice content and appearance can easily be tweaked using the Customizer, with an immediate live-preview of what your changes will look like.
Last but not least, another important thing that this plugin takes care of, other than most other cookie consent plugins, is that it actually ensures cookies are only placed if the respective cookie type has been allowed by the visitor. The plugin does this by implementing cookie rules for WordPress itself, and also for the following plugins:
More plugins will be supported in the future. If you are a developer though, it's also very easy to add cookie rules for other code, by using the flexible cookie rule component the plugin provides as an extension point.
- Lightweight and easy-to-use: Simply activate the plugin, and the notice will appear.
- Live Preview: Use the Customizer to adjust the notice to your needs, with an instant live preview.
- Customizable Appearance: Specify the notice position, colors, border, button size and more.
- Cookie Integrations: Supported cookies are only set once the visitor has given their consent. The cookie rules implemented also respect the more granular cookie control.
- AMP Support: The notice is fully AMP-compatible using
<amp-consent>, integrating seamlessly with the AMP plugin. It integrates with Web Stories as well.
- Coding Best Practices: The plugin is fully object-oriented and is coded after best practices, such as using interfaces, traits, dependency injection or the single responsibility principle. It also implements modern coding features requiring PHP 7, such as scalar type hints or return type hints.
This plugin does not provide any legal protection. You as a site administrator are required to ensure that it meets legal standards. This plugin is a technical tool, not a lawyer.
- PHP >= 7.0
- WordPress >= 4.9.6