Simple Docker UI is an unofficial developer tool for monitoring and managing your Docker containers. Available for OS X, Windows, ChromeOS and Linux
This app uses Docker Remote Api. Please note this is a beta version and only provides a basic set of features. I'm actively working to add new features and bug fixing. Any feedback is more than welcome!
- Native app for Windows, MacOS and Linux.
- Garbage collection for unused containers. Removing containers that haven't been in use for the last few days.
- Garbage collection for unused images, Keeping only the once used by a container.
- Virtual terminal to log into the container.
- Search & pull images from the Docker Hub
- Start/stop/delete containers
- List of running containers and containers history.
- See Docker events.
- Easy GUI to manage Docker
Compile and test it yourself:
Contributions are more than welcome. Bug reports with specific reproduction steps are great. If you have a code contribution you'd like to make, open a pull request with suggested code.
Copyright and License
Copyright the maintainers, 2015-2016.