A collection of MIT licensed code snippets created by Debuggable Limited.
Feel free to use any of the code published here in your personal or commercial projects!
If you’re already signed up to github and know how to fork a project – go ahead and join the fun!
If you’re new to this whole git game:
- Sign up for a free github account
- Visit the debuggable scraps repository
- Hit the ‘fork’ button
- Learn how to use git
- Checkout your fork’s repository and hack away
- Push your changes to github
- Go back to the debuggable scraps repository and hit the “pull request” button (read more about this here)
- Watch your changes being reviewed and merged into this repository : )
Feel free to email us at “scraps [at] debuggable [dot] com”.
Also check if there is a blog post for the snippet you are looking at and leave a comment there.