A collection of MIT licensed code snippets created by Debuggable Limited.
Feel free to use any of the code published here in your personal or commercial projects!
I found a bug / want an improvement
If you’re already signed up to github and know how to fork a project – go ahead and join the fun!
If you’re new to this whole git game:
- Sign up for a free github account
- Visit the debuggable scraps repository
- Hit the ‘fork’ button
- Learn how to use git
- Checkout your fork’s repository and hack away
- Push your changes to github
- Go back to the debuggable scraps repository and hit the “pull request” button (read more about this here)
- Watch your changes being reviewed and merged into this repository : )
Feel free to email us at “scraps [at] debuggable [dot] com”.
Also check if there is a blog post for the snippet you are looking at and leave a comment there.