A tiny Think clone that actually works with a dual (or single) screen setup.
- Download here
- Install by unzipping an moving the contained file to
It basically does the same thing the original Think app does. By default it hides all windows, except a single one that you are focusing on. It provides the same shortcuts as Think to re-focus on the current window or designate a new window to be the focused one.
- Start Focus.app, it will cover all you screens with a black backdrop
- Bring up an app using
Alt + Tabor selecting it from your dock
- Focus on the currently active app using
Option + Command + Tab
- Go back to the black backdrop using
Option + Command + Return
- Re-focus on the app you last focused on using
Control + Command + Return
Clicking on the backdrop performs the same re-focusing as
Control + Command + Return.
- Some code was taken from Shortcut Recorder (BSD License) to enable the global shortcuts
The Focus.app is licensed under the MIT license. The dependencies have their own licenses.