A tiny Think clone that actually works with a dual (or single) screen setup.
- Download here
- Install by unzipping an moving the contained file to
What does it do?
It basically does the same thing the original Think app does. By default it hides all windows, except a single one that you are focusing on. It provides the same shortcuts as Think to re-focus on the current window or designate a new window to be the focused one.
How to use it?
- Start Focus.app, it will cover all you screens with a black backdrop
- Bring up an app using
Alt + Tabor selecting it from your dock
- Focus on the currently active app using
Option + Command + Tab
- Go back to the black backdrop using
Option + Command + Return
- Re-focus on the app you last focused on using
Control + Command + Return
Clicking on the backdrop performs the same re-focusing as
Control + Command + Return.
- Some code was taken from Shortcut Recorder (BSD License) to enable the global shortcuts
The Focus.app is licensed under the MIT license. The dependencies have their own licenses.