Base Repository for my private modules i did for my personal use.
Caution!! They may be dangerous and crash your fhem instance!
SolarEdge API - Retrieves data from the SolarEdge Monitoring API
- actionQueue - information about the entries in the action queue
- aggregates-* - cumulative data of the energyDetails response
- status-* - readings of the currentPowerFlow response
- aggregates - fetch data from energyDetails.json
- status - fetch data currentPowerFlow.json
- interval - interval in seconds for automatically fetch data (default auto = 300 (sec) daytime and 1200 (sec) nighttime)
With this module it is possible to read the data from a SolarEdge PV and to set it as reading.
define <name> SolarEdgeAPI <API-Key> <SiteId>
define myPVSite SolarEdgeAPI ABC123 123456
This statement creates a Device with the name myPV using API-Key ABC123 for fetching data of Site-Id 123456
After the device has been created, the current data of the site is automatically read from the API. The API-Key has to be enabled in the "Admin" Section of the Monitoring-Portal. There you can find your Site-ID, too. According to the docs there is a limit of 300 total requests per day.