Update your Mobile Clients for Parse Server
Follow the instructions in the Parse Migration Guide to assist in updating your mobile clients. To follow those instructions, you will need the following information:
- Application Id
- Server Name
A client ID is not required.
You named the server when you created it. If you named your site
contoso-mobile, for example, your site would be
https://contoso-mobile.azurewebsites.net/parse. Some mobile platforms (e.g. Android) require a trailing slash.
Your application Id can be obtained from the Azure Portal:
- Log into the Azure Portal.
- Click on All resources or App Services to bring up a list of resources
- Click on your Parse Server, then All Settings.
- Select Application settings on the Settings blade.
- Scroll down to the App settings area.
- Your application Id is named
APP_ID- it will be a GUID.