- Rename original attribute to data-original to be HTML5 friendly.
- Remove all code regarding placeholder and automatically removing src attribute. It does not work with modern browsers. Must use data-original attribute instead.
- Add support for James Padolseys scrollstop event. Use when you have hundreds of images.
- Add skip_invisible parameter. When true plugin will skip invisible images. Patch by Valentin Zwick.
- Renamed failurelimit parameter to failure_limit. Old version will still work couple of versions.
- Support for removing the src attribute already in HTML. This is not a drop in solution but gives additional speed for those who need it. Modified patch by Jeremy Pollock.
- When scrolling down quickly do not load the images above the top. Patch by Bart Bruil.
- Support for scrolling within a container.
- Fixed IE not loading images.