/ Attribouter Public
Releases · fennifith/Attribouter
- converted more of the library to Kotlin, including the external APIs
- replaced internal data models with those from the multiplatform git-rest-wrapper project for future interop & maintainability
- implement full support for GitLab and Gitea (#22)
- fixed a couple backwards compatibility issues & behavior
- The "default" behavior of each user/repository identifier is set to query GitHub - however, this is not guaranteed to remain constant in the future. Any IDs should be changed to the new format:
firstname.lastname@example.org:<id>, etc. The full specification for this format can be found here.
- Several XML properties have been changed. Existing properties will not cause an error, but will cease to have their desired effect.
TranslatorWedge.bloghave been renamed to
LicenseWedge.repoUrlcan now be used to specify the URL of a repository; however, it will still be supplemented by the URL inferred from
ContributorWedge.profileUrlachieve the same purpose.
- The old API format is still valid. However, there is now a more concise Kotlin DSL if you wish to switch to it.
- converted a good portion of the library to Kotlin
- implemented Retrofit for better network/request handling
- finished much of the refactoring/groundwork for #22 and similar "service-independent" functionality
- added a fallback behavior for invalid auth tokens (#65)
- created avatar placeholders for contributors/translators (#63)
- prevent crashes when the app name/label is unspecified (#60)
- wrote a set of proguard rules to prevent issues with
Specifying the full package/class name of a wedge in the configuration file is now optional;
<me.jfenn.attribouter.wedges.AppWedge> can be renamed to just
<AppWedge>. Also, all occurrences of
<LinkWedge> must be changed, as they have been moved out of their
.link sub-package/folder/thing into the parent
.wedges package with all the other wedge-like classes.
- "InfoData" classes are called "Wedges" now
- "wedges" now require a full class name in the config file
- you can now create custom "wedges" to add to the config file: #37
- the CLI for updating the configuration file is useless and out of date, it has been removed: #36
- support for theming dialogs: #41
- ability to remove
AppWedge's description: #40
LicenseWedge's overflow title string thing: #39
!!! THIS IS AN IMPORTANT THING !!!
If you are updating from a previous version, you will need to make a few changes to your configuration file. All of the tags in the file should be replaced with the full class name of the object that they instantiate. A full list of all of the tags and the class names to replace them with is below: