Graphql-thinky helps you to construct your GraphQL schema and the communication layer to a RethinkDB backend. It will perform batched and optimised queries, during graphql requests. the library is powered by the fantastic thinky ORM and Graphql / RelayJS which rely on.
Inspired by the great graphql-sequelize. If you have a SQLs application i suggest to look at it.
###Documentation You can find it here: https://graphql-thinky.readme.io
This library has been just backed with
Here is the features not yet implemented, that i'm willing to add over the time.
- Subscription helpers for graphql, so that we can fully use RethinkDB amazing change feed
- Mutation helpers, to allow create simple mutation in few lines
- Custom query overwrites - to allow the developer to extend the default query behaviour of graphql-thinky on every Node.
- Increase test case coverage
- and much more when new feature are requested from the folks...
To contribute to the repo, you can do it in few ways:
- Bugs: Open a issue into github, add the test case to reproduce the bug (if possible)
- New features: Open an issue into github, explain the needs of the feature once the feature is agreed i will happy to receive Pull request with related tests cases, if you can't do that I'll try to help for the implementation.
Note: As the repository grow we will add more strict guidelines for contribution
I want to thanks the technologies that allowed graphql-thinky to be built. Here the links
- And all the entire MIT projects communities
Folks & contributors of the repo
- Me: fenos
Doc Design and Logo: