Pong - one of the first games ever created, brought to you using the newest apple hardware.
now also available on the App Store
Features of the App Store version:
- A computer opponent which improves as you play!
- Three difficulty modes to test your skill: Easy, Standard & Difficult
- Local Multiplayer - Player 1 can use the touch bar or arrow keys and Player 2 uses the trackpad.
- Simple, modern and high quality graphics
- Can be played on Macs without Touch Bar too
The free GitHub Version FEATURES:
- Brand new Touch Bar support to control your Pong paddle
- A computer opponent which improve as you play
- Two difficulty modes to test your skill: Easy & Difficult
- Simple, modern and high-quality graphics
- "If you have a new MacBook Pro with a Touch Bar, then there’s a great new game for you to play. It’s a variation on Pong, the Atari classic from the 1970s."
- "Ferdinand Loesch’s TouchBar Pong turns the new MacBook Pro’s Touch Bar into a modern take on the classic video game Pong." "a perfect way to kill some time and play with Apple’s latest innovation!"
- "Pong is one of those classic games that never dies, it just gets reborn into different forms. In this case, it's reborn on the Macbook Touch Bar. Control your paddle with the touch bar, or for less fun, with the arrow keys."
- "This is by far the funnest of the group, and works well enough to play for an extended amount of time."