Adive Framework for PHP7 www.adive.es
Adive Framework 2.0.8
Adive is a PHP 7 Framework to develope webs and online apps 10 times faster with a dashboard that manages MySQL databases, a fast, easy and great alternative to PhpMyAdmin.
This version includes a developer toolkit to generate tables, fields and entities, control forms and databases, Adive is an ambitious project from Schben, which aims to turn the "coding" in "design".
The path to DevToolkit is in admin/dashboard.
Default login details for ADMIN privileges are: admin:admin
Default User/Client privileges access are: user:user
- Bugfix: Image replacement and timestamp inclusion in temporal name.
- Added new security requeriments.
- Added new field type: Passwords.
- Fixed bug with image post input.
- Fixed security bug.
- Added new functionality with visible/invisible fields in forms.
- Adive.time property added for parallel workflow inclusion.
- Fixed icon design in navigation menu.
- Added icon to breadcrumb in insert/update view.
- Fixed error in upload images for C:/Fakepath.
- Added user access management.
- Added "Code generated" in Tables for copy/paste in Controller or HTML.