Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- fix displaying local peer posts in discovery feed
- never display more than 2 posts by the same person in a row in the discovery feed
- add more interface hints to explain how seeding and publishing audio works and show the status more clearly.
- prevent post title length from messing with the view size
- use new persistent gossip in ssb (much more reliable replication to friends)
- include local peer posts in discovery feed
- display local peers in sidebar on discovery tab
- add media button support: play/pause, next, previous (thanks @emilbayes!!
- fix Save button and show "convert" status
- allow selecting text in descriptions
Makes replication more reliable by forcing reconnection to main pubs (any that you have accepted invites from) on publish
This should allow newly added files to get pulled as soon as they are added rather than getting lost and no one ever getting to hear them (when original poster never comes back online).
Fixed everything being completely broken by the last release
This was caused by publishing 0.6.12 with the wrong version of mutant.
Streaming should be working properly again!
- better display of torrent status
- on startup, seed rarest torrents first
- automatically seed from people you follow
- advance to next track if can't start playing after 30 seconds
- fix players getting "stuck" on
- include reposts in profile count
- add ability to save audio to your computer
- you can now repost other people's content
YAY those buttons finally do something!