Released automatically from Azure Pipelines
No relevant changes in functionality. However, this is the first release since the project has been renamed form
Custom UI Editor to
Office RibbonX Editor. This was done to avoid any confusion with the original tool by Microsoft. I considered this was a big enough change to deserve its own release.
For a full list of changes, see below.
How to install / use
The tool can be installed / used in two ways:
- By running the
.msiinstaller provided in the
Assetssection below. This will create an entry in the control panel's programs list
- By directly running the
.exeprovided in the
Assetssection below. This will not create any entry in the control panel's programs list
- 97ff0a5 Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/fernandreu/office-ribbonx-editor
- aedbf48 Update version to 1.3.0
- d21dff2 Update README.md
- 5788d42 Improve error checking in PostBuild steps
- aabf8ba Rename project folders to match their names
- 75efae8 Update name of Azure Pipelines project
- 0093a97 Rename tool (and namespace) to Office RibbonX Editor
- 1202c54 Hide AboutDialog in taskbar
- d6543f9 Correct PostBuild version pushed
This list of changes was auto generated.