Documenting the explosion of packages in the
- modules that use standard (standard-packages) - List of packages that use
- download graphs of standard (npm-stat.com) - npm registry download count
- modules that use standard (gist) - out-of-date, current stats are higher
packages used by standard
- standard-engine - standard's guts, extracted into a reuseable package. build your own!
- eslint-config-standard - standard eslint rules, as a shareable config
- eslint-config-standard-react - standard eslint rules for React and JSX
- eslint-plugin-standard - standard custom eslint rules (not part of eslint core)
automatic code formatters
- standard-format - standard automatic code formatter
- "unix commands" gist - A list of search and replace unix commands to help make a node repository 'standard' compliant
pretty terminal output (reporters)
- standard-reporter - Reporters for feross/standard via unix pipes, many options
- standard-summary - Display output as a list of errors, ordered by count
- grunt-standard - Grunt plugin for standard
- gulp-standard - Gulp plugin for standard
- gulp-any-standard - Gulp plugin that supports standard and its forks
- mocha-standard - Integrates standard into your mocha tests
- standard-loader - Lint webpack builds with standard
- generator-babel-standard - Yeoman generator for new packages with babel and standard
- semistandard - standard, with semicolons
- uber-standard - fork by the Uber team
- videojs-standard - fork by the video.js team
- yodlr-standard - fork by the yodlr team
- happiness - standard customized to make @JedWatson happy
- doublestandard - standard, with even more semicolons
- jsw - "the spec doesnt care about semicolons and neither should you"
- obama - Move forward and standardize with Obama
- aStandard - A stricter standard made for babel and es7
- standard-own - standard but with more customization and individual rules.
To the extent possible under law, Feross Aboukhadijeh has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.