Jenkins Installer for Mac OS X
NOTE: The official Jenkins installer has become much more mature since this project started. The only advantage to using this installer now is that it comes with the a control script.
This project aims to create a Mac OS installer package for setting up Jenkins on a Mac.
Right now it is just a simple MacRuby script, but it has most of the features that the installer will have.
- Jenkins is installed to
- The JENKINS_HOME is set to
- Logs are sent to
- A launchd plist is created and installed for Jenkins
Running the installer
5 second how-to:
# If you want Jenkins to listen on the default port sudo ./setup.rb # If you want Jenkins to listen on a different port sudo ./setup.rb --httpPort 9090
10 second how-to:
# Check on the status of Jenkins sudo ./jenkins_ctl.rb status # Stop Jenkins sudo ./jenkins_ctl.rb stop # Start Jenkins sudo ./jenkins_ctl.rb start
Special thanks to
- Thomas Bartelmess for the start/stop script
Contributing to keychain
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
Copyright (c) 2011 Mark Rada. See LICENSE.txt for further details.