Head Camera Topics
The API for the head camera is documented under :ref:`camera_api`.
Some resources for accessing and processing camera data are:
- OpenCV is a generic computer vision library which has good support within ROS.
- Point Cloud Library allows manipulation of 3-dimensional images, or point clouds.
- cv_bridge is a ROS package that allows converting ROS image messages into OpenCV data structures in C++ or Python.
- pcl_conversions is a ROS package for converting between ROS PointCloud2 messages and PCL data types in C++.
- pcl_ros is a ROS package that contains several nodelets for commonly used PCL components such as voxel grid filters for downsampling a point cloud or pass through filters for filtering out data beyond a certain distance.
Running the Pick and Place Demo