A blogging system that's supposed to fill my needs:
- Posts and comments can be written with html formatting
- Backend infrastructure supports tree comments, I haven't had the time to make the UI yet
- This is written in Clojure & ClojureScript, so it's trivially expandable
- Running this should be a lot less pain in the arse than Wordpress.
And the most important factor:
- I can publish and edit posts of a murja blog directly from Emacs
I needed to migrate from blogspot to my own server and didn't want to run Wordpress. Also, Clojure and Emacs are cool
vagrant up in the root directory. That downloads an arch-linux box and sets up the database. Afterwards you should call blog.ragtime/migrate which sets up the schema.
Follow instructions on the blog
blog.ragtime/start-db loads the database configuration from /etc/murja/config.edn. Set the connection details there with this example