Awesome AVR Microcontrollers
A curated list of awesome AVR tools, libraries, resources, and shiny things. Inspired by awesome-... stuff.
- Awesome AVR
- Other Awesome Lists
- i2cdevlib - I2C device library collection for AVR/Arduino or other C++-based MCUs.
- I2C-master-lib - Lightweight I2C library for 8-bit AVRs.
- tmk_keyboard - A keyboard controller firmware for Atmel AVR USB family.
- AVR-Keyboard - USB Keyboard firmware for Atmel AVR microcontrollers.
- AVRLib/SPI - Serial Peripheral Interface.
- v-usb - A Firmware-Only USB implementation for Atmel's AVR Microcontrollers.
- LUFA - A lightweight USB Framework for AVRs.
- libusbx - A cross-platform user library providing access to USB devices.
- rf24boot - nRF24L01+ bootloader for avr and other mcus.
- libnrf24l01p - NRF24L01+ Transceiver library.
- RF24Network - Network Layer for nRF24L01(+) Radios.
- nrf24L01_plus - Portable nrf24L01+ library with auto acknowledgement and auto retransmission support.
- arduino-nrf24l01 - An Arduino port of the nRF24L01 library.
- NRF24-BTLE-Decoder - Sniff and decode NRF24L01+ and Bluetooth Low Energy using RTL-SDR.
- AVRLib/nRF24L01 - Nordic Semiconductor nRF24L01.
Useful libraries or tools that don't fit in the categories above or maybe just not categorised yet
- AVR Libc - A high quality C library for use with GCC on Atmel AVR microcontrollers.
- light_ws2812 - A lightweight library to control WS2811/WS2812 based LEDS and LED Strings for 8-Bit AVR microcontrollers.
- avr-os - A multitasking OS for Arduino and AVR platforms.
- AVR-Crypto-Lib - A library providing implementations of cryptographic algorithms for the AVR 8-bit microcontroller family.
- libemb - A collection of libraries which try to make things needed in many MCU based projects more convinient.
- Pocket AVR Programmer - Example firmware and board files for the Pocket AVR Programmer.
- avr-tutorials - LaTeX typeset versions of my popular AVR Tutorials.
- AVRliberty - Library of routines for AVR microcontollers.
- AVR-EAX-AES-bootloader - Bootloader for AVR microcontrollers featuring EAX mode encryption in 1024 bytes.
- ArduinoAES256 - Ilya's byte-oriented AES-256 implementation implemented for Arduino.
- Arduino AESLib - Arduino Library for AES Encryption (source based on avr-crypto-lib).
- avr-libs - Some other libraries and code examples for interfacing AVR microcontrollers with external devices
Software for creating a development environment.
List of AVR compilers
Integrated Development Environments
List of AVR nominal IDEs.
List of AVR Simulators
- simavr - A lean, mean and hackable AVR simulator for linux & OSX.
Various resources, such as books, websites, and articles for improving your AVR development skills and knowledge.
Fantastic AVR related articles.
Fantastic AVR related books.
- Make: AVR Programming - Learning to Write Software for Hardware.
Fantastic AVR related videos.
Useful AVR related websites.
- AVR Freaks - AVR Freaks Forum.
- AVR Projects - Free projects for 8-bit atmel avr microcontrollers.
- Arduino for Projects
- ATmega32 AVR
Other Awesome Projects
Collection of useful codes, snippets, ...
- AVR-Programming - Code examples for the book "Make: AVR Programming".
- AvrProjects - Different projects and drafts for Atmel's avr controllers.
- Tinkerer's AVRLib - A small collection of code snippets which are often needed programming Atmel AVR-Controllers.
Other Awesome Lists
Other amazingly awesome lists
- lists - List of (awesome) lists curated on GitHub
- awesome-awesomeness - A curated list of awesome awesomeness.
- awesome - A curated list of awesome lists.
- awesome-cpp - Awesome C/C++ frameworks, libraries, resources, and shiny things.
- free-programming-books - List of Freely Available Programming Books
- papers-we-love - Papers from the computer science community to read and discuss.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.