Bypasses are devices that allow some people to dash from point A to point B very fast while other people dash from point B to point A very fast. People living at point C, being a point directly in between, are often given to wonder what's so great about point A that so many people from point B are so keen to get there, and what's so great about point B that so many people from point A are so keen to get there. They often wish that people would just once and for all work out where the hell they wanted to be.
- from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams
A pluggable package / executable version checker for the command line.
Here is a sample command line usage of
scarper_watch.toml and put your package to be version check.
See scarper_watch.toml for an example.
If you're into Rust then you can use
cargo to install.
- The minimum supported version of Rust is 1.41.0.
$ cargo install scarper
Binary format for different OS distribution can be downloaded here.
What's in the Roadmap
- Add custom path for the watch config file.
- Add more plugins.
- More to come.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.