All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
[3.1.0] - 2019-07-25
- Added support to standard XML Schema attribute
fixedwhen marshalling. Previously, only the unmarshaller honoured it, so users could potentially create files which didn't comply with the xsd definition. Now, when a property has a
fixedvalue, that valuw will be used, regardless of whatever value was set by users.
[3.0.0] - 2019-07-24
- Minimum Java version set to 11
- Package name renamed to
- Copyright holder from Assist (the company) to Federico Fissore (the individual), and contributors
bindings.xjbis now mandatory due to latext JAXB using
- Padders now pad AND unpad: a property value of "john " in a text file will be unmarshalled as "john"
- Various changes in the API (both constructors and methods signature) in order to improve the overall design
- Example module
- Support to inject converters and padders from outside, thus making JRecordBind more dependency-injection-framework-friendly
- Pojo module
- Many tests, whenever it was unclear what they were testing and/or the feature under test was also tested in other tests. Goal was to provide contributors a clearer test suite
- ant support
- Internal cache for padders and converters
At the beginning, no proper changelog was made, commits were not descriptive, and there were no tags. Thus, there are holes. Sorry about that.
[2.3.4] - 2009-11-24
jrb:lineSeparatorand support to custom character sequences that mark the end of a line (aka DOS format files)
[2.3.3] - 2009-10-11
LineReader, a way to customize how text files are read
[2.3.0] - 2009-09-21
jrb:setterand support to custom setter methods when using
[2.2.1] - 2009-06-19
- Switched to maven
jrb:subclassand support to custom classes extending generated ones
[2.1.1] - 2009-02-24
- Bug with dynamic-length files
- Marshaller was always adding an extra space
[2.1.0] - 2009-01-26
jrb:delimiterand support to dynamic-length files