- ruby unit tests (all tests from file / single test)
- cucumber tests (feature / scenario)
- rspec (full spec, single spec)
Maciej Gajek & Grzegorz Smajdor (https://github.com/gs) project.
Go to your Sublime Text 2
- OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2/Packages/
- Windows: %APPDATA%/Sublime Text 2/Packages/
- Linux: ~/.Sublime Text 2/Packages/
and clone the repository using the command below:
git clone https://github.com/maltize/sublime-text-2-ruby-tests.git RubyTest
You can specify different binary for each type of test to use.
Make a copy of RubyTest.sublime-settings to Packages/User and make your changes.
- Run single ruby test: Command-Shift-R
- Run all ruby tests from current file: Command-Shift-T
- Run last ruby test(s): Command-Shift-E
- Show test panel: Command-Shift-X
- Check RB, ERB file syntax: Alt-Shift-V
- Switching between code and test: Command-.
Keys: 'Command' (OSX) 'Ctrl' (Linux / Windows)
If you having trouble running tests try to run Sublime Text 2 from command line.
This is a work in progress so expect bugs. Please open an issue at https://github.com/maltize/sublime-text-2-ruby-tests if you discover a problem or would like to see a feature/change implemented.