- easybuild.experimental 8 This repository is for easybuild open source contributions without restrictions - add your username under the /users directory
- HPCBIOS 5 High Performance Computing for BIOinformatics Software (and beyond)
- qtop 1 qtop (pronounced queue-top) is a tool written in order to summarize the state of an LRMS (Local Resource Management System), along with some related information relevant on grid (and not grid) clus…
- easybuild-framework 1 EasyBuild is a software installation framework in Python that allows you to install software in a structured and robust way.
- standard-RAxML 1
Repositories contributed to
- hpcugent/easybuild 99 EasyBuild - building software with ease
- hpcugent/easybuild-easyconfigs 30 A collection of easyconfig files that describe which software to build using which build options with EasyBuild.
- boegel/easybuild 1 EasyBuild - building software with ease
- hpcugent/easybuild-easyblocks 24 Collection of easyblocks that implement support for building and installing software with EasyBuild.
- hpcugent/easybuild-framework 47 EasyBuild is a software installation framework in Python that allows you to install software in a structured and robust way.
Contributions in the last year 352 total Jul 31, 2014 – Jul 31, 2015
Longest streak 7 days February 6 – February 12
Current streak 0 days Last contributed