XProject, a project manager for XML technologies.
Documentation can be found at http://expath.org/modules/xproject/.
What's it do?
XProject provides a command-line tool to manage a project using XML-related technologies. Based on simple directories conventions, and annotations with the XML components, it can:
- build automatically EXPath packages for your project
- create a release ZIP file
- run unit tests
- generate the documentation out of the sources
It understands the following languages (but we are happy to add support for your preferred language, if you ask loud enough to be heard):
For more information:
Run the command:
cxan install xproject.
- Visit the download area
- Look for the latest file named
- Install the XAR file it contains within your package repository:
xrepo install xproject-x.y.z.xar
- Put the schell script into your PATH
If you don't have the EXPath Repository manager, install it first from expath-pkg-java.
An XProject plugin for oXygen also exists. The repository is at xproject-oxygen.
You can install it directly from within oXygen, using the EXPath oXygen addon repository.
Alternatively, you can download it from the same place as XProject
itself. Just look for the latest
file instead, and unzip it into your oXygen