- added gyro aiming (based on @falquinho's PR);
- added swkbd input in text fields and console (based on @Ch0wW's branch);
- added joystick settings menu;
- added a new mod select menu (accessed from the Options menu);
- added 1080p support;
- fixed multiplayer;
- stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.
How to play
quakespasmnx_v020.ziponto the root of your SD card.
id1folder of your Quake installation (shareware or full) to
2.1. (optional) Copy
id1folder of the full version of Quake to
/switch/quakespasm/id1/if you want to be able to play the full version of Quake.
2.2. (optional) Copy
hipnoticfolder of Scourge of Armagon to
/switch/quakespasm/hipnotic/if you want to be able to play Scourge of Armagon.
2.3. (optional) Copy
roguefolder of Dissolution of Eternity to
/switch/quakespasm/rogue/if you want to be able to play Dissolution of Eternity.
- Run QuakespasmNX using Homebrew Launcher.
Note: you can technically place the
quakespasm folder anywhere and it'll work, e.g. subfolders in
If it crashes, check
/switch/quakespasm/ to find out the reason.